Beautiful Concrete Driveway Solutions
- Decor options
- Low Maintenance
- Long Lasting
Go beyond the normal everyday driveway.
- When you choose to have your driveway resurfaced or stamped, you are increasing the value of your home. The amount that you spend on having your driveway professionally enhanced will be returned to you in the increased value of your home. Return on investment is high when it comes to decorative driveway options.
- In addition to increased home value, you also increase your home’s curb appeal. The driveway is a large focal point of many front yards, and it is also one of the first things your neighbors and guests will notice about your home. A decorative driveway helps to enhance the outer appearance and first impression of your home.
- With a decorative driveway, the sky is the limit. You can choose from hundreds of overlay colors, stamp colors and designs, and texture options to truly customize your driveway and make it one of a kind.
- With our concrete resurfacing options, you will also increase the longevity and durability of your driveway. Concrete is a long lasting surface, but with a decorative overlay or finish added to it, you will increase its lifespan by keeping it from cracking or staining and by sealing the porous outer surface.
- When you choose to have your driveway resurfaced or stamped, you are also choosing the environmentally friendly option. Because you already have the concrete surface, you are not adding new materials into the environment. This is always the most eco-friendly choice. In addition, because you are choosing an option that increases the lifespan of your existing concrete, you are also ensuring that you do not have to repair or replace your driveway as often in the future.
Decorative Driveway Options
Concrete is a highly versatile material that allows you to customize with patterns shapes and colors that can enhance the appearance of your driveway and bring your old concrete back to life. Stamped concrete driveways give homeowners the ability to create patterns in their driveways to mimic brick, cobblestone, or even wood to give their driveway a designer look and feel without breaking the bank.
Concrete polishing uses a progression of finer grit sanders to grind and polish the exterior surface of your driveway to a beautiful shiny finish. The urban worn look of your newly polished driveway not only offers an aesthetically pleasing surface but also helps to prevent the scaling problem that exists for the extreme freeze- thaw cycle that can cause damage to your driveway in Ohio.
Concrete coatings are a fantastic way to upgrade your driveway. With concrete coating, the top layer of your driveway is lightly sanded to create a rough surface and then a thin layer of new concrete is applied. This application is so thin that it is almost painted onto the surface of your driveway. A variety of color and texture options can further enhance and upgrade your driveway.
We provide top quality decorative driveways at a price that fits your budget.
Give us a call to see what our driveway experts can do for you!
Concrete resurfacing also uses the existing concrete surface as the base. Concrete resurfacing applies a thin cement based overlay that is mixed with bonding agents to your existing concrete. It is poured over existing concrete and adheres to create a beautiful and smooth new surface. As the new surface dries, it becomes stronger and more durable. As with concrete coating, a variety of colors and texture options can also be added to customize your driveway.
Stained concrete is a process of adding acids, stains, dyes, and sealers to your unattractive concrete driveway surface to transform your driveway into a protected colorful driveway finish. Concrete coloring agents are sprayed into the concrete surface with multiple colors to create a faux stained effect. The color options are nearly limitless, so you can create a one of a kind masterpiece for your driveway.