- Decades Of Experience
- Award Winning Materials
- Hundreds Of Happy Clients In Ohio
Benefits of Using A Garage Floor Coating
- All of our garage floor coatings a level of durability that a bare concrete slab is not able to match, even when it was brand new. A coating like our garage floor epoxy is able to protect your concrete with a tolerance of up to 20,000 PSI. While or sealer doesn’t offer much durability, it offers the ability to resist harmful chemicals and stains just like a concrete overlay and garage floor epoxy.
- No matter which of our garage floor coatings you choose, they will all provide an amazing finish that is unmatched by a boring concrete slab. Our concrete overlays offer artistic finishes with burnishes and our epoxy garage floors can be customized using a wide range of colors, flakes or metallic pigments and even the option to have your favorite logo or emblem placed right into your flooring.
- What most homeowners consider the best feature of any of our garage floor coatings is how easy they make maintenance. All you need to maintain your garage with a concrete coating is a broom and a mop or even the ability to use the hose to wash your garage!
Types Of Garage Floor Coatings
Garage Floor Epoxy
Garage floor epoxy is by far the most versatile and durable flooring for garages available on the market to this date. The benefits of a garage floor epoxy coating include but are not limited to:
- Protection from dropped objects, stains from oils/gasoline and resistant to wear
- Can be customized with a wide range of colors, flakes or metallic pigments to create metallic epoxy
- Resistances to all water, fire and even electricity
Concrete overlays are the standard when it comes to garage floor coating and can be used for a wide range of reasons. Most homeowners tend to use this material to resurface or provide that artistic design that is lacking many garages across America. Many of our clients even have the concrete overlays extended from the garage onto the driveway or even walkways to achieve a wow factor that bland concrete cant achieve on its own.
Many of our clients love the look of their standard concrete slab but wish that standard concrete offered more resistance. That is exactly what a sealed concrete is able to achieve and for optimal appearance and for bonding purposes, we remove all stains on the concrete so the sealer can:
- Resist many harmful chemicals like gasoline and brake cleaner
- Resist water damage and even provide traction when wet with additives
- Offer different levels of sheen
Ready To Transform Your Garage?
Give us a call today for a professional, no obligation, free quote!
Stamped Concrete Overlays
Stamped concrete overlays are one of the most exotic and modern garage floor finishes right behind a metallic epoxy garage floor coating. With a stamped concrete overlay, not only can you have the durability of a concrete coating, you can have the appearance of natural stone, wood stamped concrete or even pavers. We can even make these stylings look even more realistic by using stains to create highs and lows and a high-grade urethane sealer to keep all moisture and stains away from the coating.
Metallic Epoxy Garage Floor
What we believe to be the crown jewel of garage flooring, the metallic epoxy floor coating is a true work of art. This flooring can be used to replicate some of natures most beautiful phenomenon like lava gushing down a volcano, waves crashing onto the beach or even the clouds on a cloudy day. Where most people tend to assume that metallic epoxy is a weaker coating due to its beauty, it uses the 100 percent solid epoxy system that is rated for industrial use.