Epoxy Floor Systems
- Provide One Of A Kind Finishes
- Fast And Easy Maintenance
- Jaw Dropping Performance
The Customization Of Metallic Epoxy
- Metallic epoxy can be crafted with a wide range of specialized methods like solvents, trowling methods and even with large squeegees. This is what gives metallic epoxy its desirable finish.
- We offer the option to have your favorite brand or your companies logo inserted directly into your metallic epoxy floor coating, giving you the ability to show off your enthusiast side or make your competitors green with envy.
- Along with the methods used to customize metallic epoxy, there are ways beyond that that will make your flooring one of a kind. There is an endless range of colors to choose from, levels of sheen in the top coat, or even the option to make the flooring pearlescent like a high-end vehicle.
Where Can Metallic Epoxy Be Used?
Where most people tend to associate metallic epoxy flooring with high-end car dealerships and casinos, there are so many more uses for a metallic epoxy than the rumors say. While metallic epoxy works great in these places, we install and have installed metallic epoxy for anyone that likes the finish anywhere they have wanted it. Below we have outlined where metallic epoxy can be used and even some of the benefits that metallic epoxy flooring can bring to these areas to give you an idea.
While many people think that metallic epoxy doesn’t belong in homes, metallic epoxy is making its way into being one of the most used flooring systems used in homes today. This is for a wide range of reasons, including
- The extreme customization and modern appearance of a metallic epoxy floor coating
- Metallic epoxy is impervious to scratches and abrasions, making it perfect for homes with pets and children
- The slip resistance is the perfect safety feature for many homeowners
Metallic epoxy has a wide range of uses in the commercial setting, from jaw-dropping finishes to make your storefront more desirable, there isn’t anything that a metallic epoxy flooring cant bring to your facility. Heres what a metallic epoxy floor can do for your commercial facility:
- Easier to maintain with it’s seamless, hygienic surface
- Metallic epoxies stain resistance can make an accident disappear with ease
- The curb appeal of metallic epoxy is unmatched when compared to other flooring options on the market
Where people tend to think that metallic epoxy fails in the industrial setting, we are happy to say they couldn’t be more wrong! Our metallic epoxy flooring uses the strongest epoxies on the market, the 100 percent solid epoxy resin. A metallic epoxy flooring can protect your concrete from:
- Heavy vehicle and foot traffic and protection from a wide range of dropped objects
- Vibrations from the usage of heavy machinery
- Superior chemical resistance even from the harshest chemicals available
Want To Wow Your Guests Or Customers?
Give us a call today and we can get your project rolling with a free, no hassle quote!
Metallic Epoxy Garage Floor
Our metallic epoxy garage floor is the best flooring that you kind find on the market to this date. This garage floor coating offers superior damage resistance, unmatched resistance to chemicals and stains. Don’t forget the amazing finishes that metallic epoxy is able to provide, or even the ability to place your favorite emblem into your flooring. Metallic epoxy offers performance and an appearance that will make your neighbors green with envy every time your garage door opens.
Metallic Basement Epoxy
Are you tired of your basement being unpleasant to be in due to the bland flooring and the unbelievable amount of humidity from moisture leaking from the concrete slab? Well, our metallic epoxy floor coating can help you with these disadvantages in the basement. While we know that metallic epoxy is beautiful, did you know that it can be used as a basement waterproofing agent as well? Along with basement waterproofing, metallic epoxy is mold and mildew resistant as well so you can be comfortable in your basement.