- A Waterproof Basement
- Superior Performance
- Affordable Finishes For All Circumstances!
Benefits Of Waterproofing Your Basement
- Humidity in the basement is a huge pain that can make your furniture, rugs and all upholstery smell of mildew within days and can even cause mold if left unattended. With an epoxy basement flooring in place, mold and mildew are a thing of the past as all moisture is going to be trapped underground where it belongs and in the offchance moisture finds its way back into the basement, your flooring won’t smell of mildew!
- Even with the flooring sealed, some moisture will still find its way into the basement through the walls, and this moisture can make other floorings extremely slippery. Not a basement epoxy flooring though! We can even place an additive that replicates sand in the top layer of epoxy to give the flooring texture, making the floor safe to walk on when wet.
- Basements are extremely dim due to lack of sunlight and windows, but with a basement epoxy, your basement can be up to 300 percent brighter without additional lighting sources! This will make the basement safer and even save you money on your power bill.
Why You Should Use Basement Epoxy
While basement waterproofing is a major benefit of our award-winning basement epoxy flooring systems, our floor coatings have so much more to offer to homeowners in Ohio! From increased durability all the way to completely customizing your basement, our flooring systems have all the bases covered. Because there are so many benefits you stand to gain from using a basement epoxy, we have taken the liberty to outline only the best benefits of our basement epoxy down below!
When it comes to the customization of your basement flooring, our basement epoxy contractors and installers don’t mess around. Our epoxy basement coatings are able to be customized with a wide range of additives and methods to make your basement truly one of a kind. We can reach the fullest limits of your imagination using:
- A wide range of base colors
- Options to use multicolored flakes/metallic pigments
- The ability to place logos in your epoxy
Add Value To Your Home
The next best thing to performance of a flooring system is how the flooring will impact your home. If you use a conventional everyday flooring, you may not see any growth in the value of your home, but when you choose an epoxy basement flooring for your home, you can see a growth of thousands in your home’s value. This is because of all the benefits and long lifetime of an epoxy flooring system that makes the flooring so appealing when the home is being sold.
A Safer Environment
When using a basement epoxy, the area of your home is going to become a much safer area to be in. With this added safety, there is an added net that is able to reassure you when converting your basement into different areas from home gyms to bedrooms. With a basement epoxy, you can rest assured that:
- Your flooring is slip and skid resistant
- Light is reflected at high levels
- Accidents are less likely due to traction
For The Best Basement Epoxy Flooring In Ohio
If you give us a call today, we can give you a free, no hassle quote from one of our professional epoxy flooring contractors
Long Lasting Flooring
Possibly the most critical feature of any flooring is how long it is going to last. We wouldn’t waste your time with flooring that is only going to last 3-5 years, we don’t think that is enough! When basement epoxy is properly maintained, it can last well over 20 years with cases of the flooring lasting upwards of 30 years!
The Money Saving Flooring
We urge you to trust our word when looking for basement flooring systems. We know that wood doesn’t work in the basement for its buckling and warping and carpet will turn moldy and reek of mildew within weeks. Let us save you some money as our epoxy basement flooring in Ohio has been tested and proven to make the quality of life in your basement skyrocket!