- Amazing Finishes
- Jaw Dropping Performance
- An Earth Friendly Approach To Flooring
The Easy Maintenance Of Garage Floor Epoxy
- To begin the flooring system needs to be swept clean of all foreign materials like dirt and other debris. We recommend that a soft bristle broom or a dust mop be used to complete this step as they are much more efficient and stiff bristle brooms can even leave scratches in the top coat of your epoxy by dragging the dirt.
- After the flooring is swept clean, the next step won’t require any type of special tools, just a standard wet mop to get the job done. Beware of using untested cleaners on your epoxy, always test before using. To test, mask off a tiny area and apply the cleaner for five minutes. If the surface of the epoxy turns cloudy, do not use the cleaner!
- If you’re in a rush and you’re fine with water in your garage, you can even use a standard garden hose to wash down heavily soiled garage floor epoxy in a hurry. Just make sure the water is cooler than 115 degrees and that you always keep the hose moving as a constant stream of water can cause the surface of the epoxy to become dull.
What Garage Floor Epoxy Can Do For You
The trait that any garage floor coating depends on the most is its ability to handle sustained damage, and our garage floor epoxy is the best in the business. Our epoxy has been tried and tested in the harshest facilities across the country and has left unscathed because:
- Epoxy can handle up to 25,000 PSI
- Protection from dropped objects and prolonged storage of heavy objects
- High tensile strength won’t let the flooring become delaminated during heavy use
Resist Harsh Chemicals
A close second to the durability of your flooring, the chemical resistance of your flooring should play a large role in choosing garage flooring as most harsh chemicals are used and stored in the garage. Did you know that concrete is an absorbent material? That means that any chemical that your concrete touches is absorbed and released into the surrounding soil. This can cause severe environmental damage but with a garage floor epoxy, you can keep the Earth safe from these hazards.
Make Your Garage Brighter
Many homeowners across America have the same problem in the garage, it is either too dim or requires too much energy to keep well lit. With an epoxy garage floor, you can kiss these problems goodbye as garage epoxy can:
- Make your garage up to 300 percent brighter without additional lighting sources
- Cut down on your electric bill with reduced lighting sources
- Make your garage safer to work in as objects are easier to spot
If You Want The Best Garage Floor Epoxy In Ohio
Give us a call today and you may even be eligible to receive a professional, no obligation, free quote!
The garage us an area of the home that is prone to moisture whether it be from rain or from accidents, you need to be protected and a garage floor epoxy can do just that. We have a special additive that looks like sand or salt that is placed directly into the epoxy to give the flooring texture and in turn giving the flooring traction so you can be safe from accidents even when it is wet.
The feature of epoxy flooring that all of our clients love is the epoxies ability to be customized with the only limit being the imagination of the designer. We offer a wide range of customization options such as a wide array of base colors, multi-colored dor single colored flakes and even the option to create a metallic epoxy flooring system. No matter what you do to your epoxy, your neighbors will be green with envy whenever you open your garage.